Friday 18 September 2020

Bundesliga 2 Is Back


Bets to Place


Date Time League Home Away Odds System
19/09/2020 12:00 Bundesliga 2 Hannover Karlsruhe 4.05 Back Draw
21/09/2020 19:30 Bundesliga 2 Bochum St Pauli 3.8 Back Draw
Stakes are 1 unit

The shortest ever season break is over. I still haven't written my review of last season, sorry about that!

There is one slight difference this season. During the break I have been playing a system in Brazil, I will write about it I promise, however I was reviewing my performance against the data and my results were underperforming. The fixtures I am posting fit the criteria at the time my data provider supplies the fixtures. However at kick off time which the result data uses the games may no longer fit the criteria as the odds have changed.

There are only two fixtures this weekend that have met the criteria of either of my Bundesliga 2 Betting systems and that is two back the draws. I think the first fixture should be ok by kick off however the second one due to it being on Monday may have changed, I will post an update closer to kick off if this happens.

When I publish the results table I will update with the odds that I managed to get matched at.

 Betting Systems Current Position

No comments:

Post a Comment